All prices on this site are subject to change without notice.
Images on this site are for illustrative purposes only.
It is important to note that having made a booking with Gippsland Holidays it is
deemed that you have read, understood and accepted the Booking Terms and
Conditions as detailed below. The following terms and conditions apply but some
clauses of these terms and conditions will vary if there is an attachment of
additional terms and conditions. These attachments may then override some
related clauses and may include additional clauses. A property that has these
additional terms and conditions will have those details listed towards the bottom of
that property’s web page.
It is the responsibility of the person who is making the
booking to read all terms and conditions of their booking.
Booking Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
Accommodation will be confirmed only on receipt of deposit paid. A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
All bookings must be confirmed with a minimum of 20% deposit on booking or alternatively a credit card taken as a hold for the reservation confirmation.
The balance must be paid no later than 7 days prior to arrival otherwise the booking
can be cancelled by Gippsland Holidays, regardless of whether a deposit has been
paid or not.
Approval by Management
When a reservation is completed via our website and the user chooses to accept
the ‘approval by management’ option at checkout this does not automatically
reserve the dates for your requested reservation. This option is a booking
request that will be responded via management at Gippsland Holidays with the
right to accept/reject or alter dates subject to availability for your requested
Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to check in will receive a refund of deposit
or full payment.
Bookings cancelled within 7 days and up to 24 hours of check-in will forfeit 100%
of the deposit paid.
Payments can be made by Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Deposit to “Gippsland
Holidays “. A credit card number must be provided to Gippsland Holidays as a
security upon booking, even if payment for the reservation is completed by another
If a credit card is given as the main payment option, Gippsland Holidays will
automatically debit any amounts outstanding, including credit card surcharges, or
any extra charges for cleaning, extra packages, extra guests staying, extra bedrooms
being used or damage fees.
Full Terms & Conditions of
Booking and Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing these conditions
(“the guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to
any person (also referred to as “guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or
complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the
authority of the guest. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque, MasterCard
or Visa before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have
been made Personal Cheques will not be accepted.
- A full refund of the security deposit will be made by an EFT or full
refundable following guest departure or full refundable cash and inspection
of the property providing that there are no unpaid bills, damage, breakages
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest
together will all placements and necessary costs for any damage, loss or
additional cleaning required to the apartment and its contents.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated car spot unless authorised via
- Only the number of people shown on the reservation form must stay in the
- No refund for early departure.
- The management may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable
notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that
there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The manager and apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment. The guest authorises the manager to charge
any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any
Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- Check-out time 10:00am. Any late-check outs must be arranged via
management at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Any loss of keys / FOBS incurs a $150.00 charge.
- We have a strict NO SMOKING policy in all properties. If guests have been found to be smoking inside any properties a $200 fine will be issued.
- Every effort will be made by management to place guests in a requested
apartment. Where circumstances beyond our control prevent this, an
alternative apartment will be allocated.
- Any belongings left behind after checkout will be held at our office for 7
days. If not claimed within that time it will be donated to charity.
Gippsland Holidays claims no responsibility for lost property.
- We guarantee that 1st Floor Spa Deluxe Apartments have RESORT views,
WATER views are NOT guaranteed.
- Please be aware we DO NOT ALLOW pets at Captains Cove Resort. This includes property listings below: Captains Cove 1st Floor Spa Deluxe, Captains Cove Ground Floor Apartment, All Accessible Apartment & The View – Captains Cove Waterfront. We do however offer Pet Friendly Accommodation located at Captains Edge in Paynesville.